20070921

Orange Sherbet and Jessica Rabbit

by Jeremy Brunger

Irradiation - the smoothest of human fallacies, a true genome rot and justice - had caused the plague of mutation to begin. God had tried, with little luck, "I cannot cure, I cannot lather - I can only weep." The sherbet gene, named after Halman Sherry Bert, quickly abscessed with the various proteins and enzymes the rabbits brought. It was a pure, colorful death - parents would turn on their children, inch long teeth barred as a rabid lion. Those that survived lived into an era of fear, turmoil, and starvation. The lucky ones live in an island the government erected from steel and sand, in the Pacific; most of the infected were poor people, and as such, those in power surely couldn't neglect them!

6S - C2

Jeremy Brunger is a 15 year old sophomore living in the Southern States.

2 comments:

German Voodoo said...

I don't guess anyone liked my entry...

Anonymous said...

I liked it!